High performance monitor positioning in a simple, affordable package.
Now available with the premium performance of Reell's patent-pending 'One-Way' torque technology.
Easy To Move - Solid In Position
The Reell vTilt VESA Monitor Mount is now available with two torque symmetry options.
Differential torque, which has resistance in the upward direction is 60% of holding force in the downward direction, and premium 'One-Way' torque, which eliminates nearly all resistance to upward adjustment regardless of holding force in the downward direction.
Reell Performance with VESA Simplicity
vTilt combines the smooth quality feel, precise position control, and consistent long-life performance of the world’s best torque technology with the easy integration of a VESA Standard mounting configuration.
Compact and Stylish
Designed to attach directly to either the 75mm or 100mm mounting holes of a standard VESA compliant monitor, the vTilt is only 5 cm deep. It’s compact and clean design has an aesthetically pleasing profile, while the durable nylon housing completely seals all internal components and lubricant.
||5.0, 6.0,7.0, 8.0 N-m (44.2 - 70.8 Lb-in) |
One-way torque is specified in the downward direction only. Torque in the upward direction is a constant 0.5 N-m.
||3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0 N-m (26.6 - 53.1 Lb-in)
Differential torque is specified in the downward direction only. Torque in the upward direction is 60% of downward torque.
||vTilt attaches directly to either the 75mm or 100mm mounting holes on a standard VESA compliant monitor using 4 M4 screws. An M8 or 5/16" screw with McMaster 95649A236 (or equivalent) washers are used for swivel axis. A #8 self tapping screw is used for optional swivel stop.
- The vTilt Mount is designed to provide constant torque throughout its full 160 degree range of vertical motion.
- The tilt axis features asymmetric torque that greatly reduces the force required to lift the monitor.
- The vTilt provides horizontal swivel function when mounted into a support structure using an M8 or 5/16" screw with McMaster 95649A236 (or equivalent) washers.
- Zero freeplay
- Life of 20,000 cycles
- Ambient temperature range 0° - 60°C
- Rated for monitors up to 25 lbs
- Designed to satisfy UL 1678 requirements
- Part weight:
Differential: 125g (.276 lbs)
One-way: 146g (.321 lbs)
Part weights are approximate and will vary slightly based on the number of clips required to generate specified torque.
- Glass-filled Nylon External Housing
- Hardened Steel Shaft and Torque Elements
- Zinc Die Cast Internal Housing and Bushings
- Mineral Oil Based Lubricant
Additional Product Pictures
The technology used in the Reell vTilt Monitor Mount has been assigned US Patent No. 5,697,125
The Reell vTilt VES Monitor Mount is sold under the following stock numbers:
82917-001, 82917-002, 82917-003, 82917-004,82917-503, 82917-504, 82917-505, 82917-506