Reell's custom hinges and standard constant torque friction hinges hold position throughout their full range of motion. Available in a broad range of sizes and load capacities, our hinge design is capable of providing up to 11.30 N-m (100 lb-in.) of torque with very consistent torque over life. Engineered with our patented "clip" technology, our friction hinges provide a smooth flowing feel, while being virtually unaffected by wear. The clip technology also eliminates "freeplay" and reduces "springback" to less than 1 degree, allowing for precise position adjustments.
Reell Hinge products feature three torque profiles:
- Symmetric torque, with the same consistent reliable torque in both directions.
- 60% Differential torque, with 60% of the torque first directions torque in the second direction.
- Reell One-Way torque, which nearly eliminates the torque in one direction while maintaining it in the other.
Reell also has the ability to custom design a hinge solution to meet your specific motion control needs, including lift assist hinges, detent hinges and hinges with custom geometries.Innovation, Technology, Service, Value
New Product Innovation!
|The Reell PH35 Positioning Hinge
Reell's highest torque positioning hinge, featuring 'One-way' torque technology! Learn more...
|The RT Series of Friction Hinges
Reell's most versatile and longest-life hinges Learn more...
|The vTilt VESA Monitor Mount
World Class Monitor Positioning -now with the premium feel of Reell's 'One-Way' torque technology!
- Hinge FAQ
- Hinge Technology
- Case Studies and White Papers
- Quick Guide To Hinges and Torque Inserts (pdf)