Reell’s Spring Technologies group specializes in the design and manufacture of critically-precise, custom springs, coils and wire forms. Engineered using our proprietary processes, our precision springs provide exceptional quality with tolerance control unique in the industry.
Our spring engineers can assist you in designing the right solution for your application. Using our patented winding process, we control diameter and pitch dimensions well beyond industry standards, and our ISO certified manufacturing process ensures consistency and quality.
- Precision wrap-springs for clutches
- Compression springs for proportional valves
- Torsion Springs and wire forms for applications requiring stored energy
- Clock springs
- Precision wire forms for automotive interior mechanical assemblies
- Medical Products
- Specializing in custom-shaped wire
- Wire diameters from 0.004 inches (0.1 mm) to 0.148 inches (3.75 mm)
- Materials: High Carbon Spring Steel, Stainless Steel, Beryllium Copper, Titanium, Exotic Alloys
- Rapid prototype development using production level equipment
- Prototype samples to high-volume production volumes